GenSpirit will exchange links with other sites, especially those pertaining to
spirituality or genealogy. Sites must meet all of these criteria:
1. Top-level domain domains only.
2. Title and description combined should not exceed 3-4 lines of text.
3. Your links section must be clearly identified on your home page and easily accessible
(one click away) from it.
4. The links on your site must appear in alphabetical order.
5. No triangular or robot-generated linking schemes, or contrived keyword-stuffed URLs.
No sites promoting animal abuse, gambling, tobacco products, pornography, racism, sexism
or the "dark arts." No link mills, hollow affiliate program sites or sleazy dating
services. Descriptions containing false or inflated claims are not welcome.
NOTE: If necessary, your description will be shortened to fit
length requirements or page style, or corrected for spelling, grammar, usage, etc.
If your website meets the above standards, please do the following:
1) Place the following info on your links page:
The place to explore the spiritual side of genealogy, with 40+ searchable family trees,
an on-site genealogy psychic to help you with your brick walls, a blog, a discussion group,
mystery photos and more.
Notify the Webmaster that the link has been added. Include the backlink
(the URL where the reciprocal link is located) and your linking info.